“Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Chester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stayed from the 10th to the 19th January choose this hotel because it was highly rated on Trip Advisor
Have to say everything was excellent for the rooms the location and the food.
A special mention has to be made about the staff and animation team they were excellent genuinely wanted you to enjoy yourself alaways took time out to stay hello how are you.
To people I would mention of the many are Mohammed who worked in the Market Resturant but then ended up in the Beach Bar and the Seafood Resturant at night.
He was from Cairo and was really friendly and always helpful. The other is Oxa really nice guy had a number of friendly chats and good banter

Room Tip: All the rooms seem nice but ones on the 2nd floor of the main building seemed best
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
The Cleopatra L... M, General Manager at Cleopatra Luxury Resort, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
First let us thank you for choosing the hotel for your last stay in The Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh and for sharing your positive feedback of your stay
It is our pleasure to know that your stay with us had been a pleasant one we are glad to know that our services and staff manners were up to your expectations.
Rests assure that we will take all your comments into our consideration and future action plans.
looking forward to see you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (580)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Carmarthen, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

we have been 3 times just booking our 4th visit this is my idea of heaven nothing was to much for the staff they were all exellent very friendly and very helpfull we had a suite which was kept spotless great towel displays amazing service ,the only holiday we dident want to go out of the hotel to eat , food was superb cant wait to go back in feb ,i have difficulty walking and i was treated like a queen.

Room Tip: suites are fab georgeous views spacious and well furnished
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
The Cleopatra L... M, General Manager at Cleopatra Luxury Resort, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Greeting from Sharm El Sheikh,
The Cleopatra Luxury resort glad to know that you are enjoyed your stayed with us and very thankful to you for your kind comment on tripadvisor The team of the Cleopatra Luxury resort tray to reach 100% of our guest satisfactions and to make you feel so comfortable, to enjoyed your stay & the time you spent. Thank you for choosing our Hotel & looking to see you soon again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I really liked this hotel - it does have it's faults but on the whole you could not ask for a more stunning hotel with wonderful, friendly staff and beautiful grounds. We checked in and were allocated a sea view room (6204 - I would recommend it - amazing). It had beautiful views over the sea and infinity pool...the most beautiful sun rises you can imagine from your balcony. Rooms were huge and kept very clean (Our cleaner was a lovely man who did amazing sculpture with towels!!). The bathroom was also massive with a great shower in it.
The gardeners work full time keeping the grounds beautiful. Likewise, the pools and grounds were kept spotless. The swimming pools were huge with lots of sunbeds around them - 3 out of 4 are not heated.....and they are freezing, hence you have one busy pool and 3 that are empty. It does not make sense not to heat more of the pools to be honest...but they looked diving even if the longest you could last in them was 20 seconds!! The gym was a bit of a let down - it is small and 3 of the machines (including both treadmills) were broken...whilst the room was clean the equipment needed a good clean and service....but saying that it was not widely used.
I personally did not rate the food but judging my the majority of comments that may be me being picky - the buffet was often lukewarm and tasteless. The beach cafe was ok if you stuck to burgers and pizza. All the food and beverage staff were great and very chatty if you engaged them in conversation.
For the money I thought it was amazing - not perfect but good. I defy anyone not to have a great stay here,

Room Tip: 6204 - book it
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
The Cleopatra L... M, General Manager at Cleopatra Luxury Resort, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
First let us thank you for choosing The Cleopatra Luxury Resort. l for your last stay in Sharm El Sheikh and for sharing your positive feedback of your stay at The Cleopatra Luxury Resort.
The aim at The Cleopatra Luxury is to have the highest standard of service to exceed guest expectation.
We will be looking forward to welcoming you again at the hotel and will do our best to exceed your expectations always.
Kindly find our contact email for any future requests or inquiry:
reservation@thecleopatrasharm.com
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

If you want a hotel which is exactly as described and recommended the Cleopatra Resort is the one to visit. My mother and visited on 3rd January for 10 nights and we felt so happy with our stay here.

The highlight of my holiday was the service and beauty of my hotel.

Saleh Sayed in reception welcomes you with a warm smile every day and will do everything he can to make your stay as pleasant as possible. My mother and I were travelling alone and my managed to misplace a passport. Saleh was so helpful and understanding we were so worried we found the passport burried in my mum's suitcase.

Abd Nabwe makes you feel so welcome in the Main Market Restaurant. He makes time for everyone and keeps everyone smiling and feeling at ease. He tells you about the variety of food available and makes sure you have everything you need. He enjoys answering any questions and kept us siling. Imad is so busy making everything you need for your meal is there . Imagine someone remembering what drink you want thats the care and attention you get . No matter how busy or tired he would be there with a smile . The food was so rich in variety and everyone wants to make sure you enjoy all your meals.

The staff in the bar near reception were always so friendly and ready with a joke each time they would see me .

The beauty of this hotel is the time and effort spent to make this resort as special as possible. The pictures on the website do not show the full beauty of this hotel once I arrived at the Resort I didnt want to leave.

I will be visiting again and I fully recommend this resort to other travellers. This Hotel gives travellers the luxury they need :-)

Room Tip: We opted for a seaview room and it was beautiful.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
The Cleopatra L... M, General Manager at Cleopatra Luxury Resort, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
We would like to thank you for choosing The Cleopatra Luxury Resort for your last stay in Sharm El Sheikh. It is a great pleasure for our side to know that hotel facilities, services, and staff manners could meet your expectations and could make a memorable stay for you and your family
We will be more than glad to welcome you again in the hotel and will our best always to exceed your expectations. Kindly do not hesitate to contact us for any further enquiry or future requests. reservation@thecleopatrasharm.com
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

This was our first family holiday to Egypt. We went for 7 days on the 4th of January 2013.. My first impression was how beautiful it was and how much effort the non- Christian nation had put into decorating the place for Christmas and new year. The biggest Christmas tree I had ever seen, and lights that were very elegant and very pretty throughout the gardens and indoors.

On arrival the staff were very welcoming and pleasant, apple juice given on arrival and hotel rules and regulations explained. My husband and our three children were shown to our villa.

The villa was to our delight. Massive, beautiful, immaculate and we could be lost in it. We had two rooms one en suite the other was a twin bedroom. The lounge was so spacious it had a dining table, sofas and another bed! Also we had our own kitchen with up to date smeg appliances. We never used anything other than the fridge as we went all-inclusive. Another family could have easily stayed with us. Our room had a pool view.

The main restaurant was busy and had plenty of variety of food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. My children always had plenty choices. Food was always hot and service was good. Me and my husband both had a dodgy stomach and found ourselves running to the loo for two days. Perhaps it was the ice we were advised not to take. Our kids were not affected at all. They enjoyed the food very much. As we celebrated the Russian Christmas on January the 6th the restaurant had put in so much effort, so much food, variety and really made everyone feel festive. We all loved it. The whole of Russia seemed to be present too.

In the evening entertainment always varied, started with a children's disco and changed every evening, seemed very popular with families. The staff always told us what would be the entertainment for that evening, comedy, charaoke, belly dancing etc.

The poolside bar was a lifesaver. We would get served burgers and chips for the children from late morning to mid afternoon. The kids loved having this as a treat. There are two pools that were heated and everyone was using them. The other two were cold at this time of the year.

The beach was lovely and clean, the burgers we eat at the beach restaurant were processed and awful, however this was a very popular choice of place to eat. We had plenty ice cream from there.

My only two issues were be member of staff telling me Fellini's was fully booked when it was not - and secondly I had a full body massage and the room was freezing, there are no heaters at all in the room. There was a breeze coming from the sea!!!!

Lastly the person that made our holiday was Ibrahim from the concierge team. He is so friendly and goes out his way to help. His talents are wasted and is due a promotion in my opinion. He would take my son a ride in the cable car as our villa was a five minute walk from the beach. My son loved Ibrahim and had many trips in the cable car. I thank him so much for making my son very happy.

Room Tip: Our villa was the best thing ever or a family of four plus. Thoroughly advise it.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Firstly thank you for sharing your positive feedback on your stay at The Cleopatra Luxury Resort. It is our pleasure to know that you and your family spent a nice holiday; also we are glad to know that all our services and staff here were up to your expectations
We are glad to know that we are on the right track in our hospitality mission to gain our guest satisfaction and loyalty.

Regarding to your first comment about the Fillini restaurant was fully booked, that was a fact really in this time, we want to apologize about it, so in next time we will make sure to visits the Fillini restaurant.
and second comment about the massage room into our consideration and future action plans.
Kindly find our contact email for any future requests or enquiry:
reservation@thecleopatrasharm.com
Worthing, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

My husband and I spent 10 days here leaving on the 23 December. Overall we thought this was the best hotel we had stayed in in Sharm. We have visited 8 times now.

Our room overlooked the beach so we had great sunrises and the room itself was very clean and kept that way during the whole of our stay thanks to Hani. Hani also treated us to some great towel designed and flowers which was a lovely touch.

One of the pools is heated in winter, thankfully, but it is a shame the infinity pool isn't. I understand there are cost implications but doing so, and advertising this, would in my opinion set it truly apart from many if not all other hotels in the area.

The main restaurant food was very good; something for everyone and the food was always hot whether we ate at 7 or 9 in the evening. The staff was very attentive, always ready with a smile and once our drink of choice was realised a glass was always on hand. I should also say this buffet restaurant is one of the best I have come across, some do feel like a canteen but perhaps because of the time of year this wasn't the case.

There are two other restaurants that could be used once per stay. Both were very good and definitely worth a visit. If you order wine it will be added to you hotel bill on leaving so isn't part of the AI.

There is a jetty so you can reach the coral reef without walking on the coral - if you try you will be quite rightly whistled at or shouted at to go back to the beach. Snorkelling is brilliant as you would hope on the Red Sea but the currents can be strong so care is needed. There is a lifeguard, Mohammed, who does a great job looking after people and ensuring no-one walks on the coral so please say hello to him each time you visit the jetty as he loves to meet people and pass the time of day.

We were invited to the managers cocktail party where he and his staff actively seek your feedback which I thought was great and they do listen as the heated pool was definitely warmer the next day.

As with everything there is always room or ideas to improve things further so...

1) Managers cocktail party - its nice to invite a mix of nationalities but it would have been nice to also meet some British. When we went there were no other British.

2) We paid extra to keep the room on as we had an evening flight. Worth it but the AI still ended at noon. To set this hotel apart from others they should consider extending the AI until 6 pm.

Overall we had a great holiday and would not hesitate to return, in fact, we are just waiting for the hotel to release its April 2013 room prices.

Have a great time.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
The Cleopatra L... M, General Manager at Cleopatra Luxury Resort, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
First let us thank you for choosing the hotel for your last stay in Sharm El Sheikh and for sharing your positive feedback of your stay at The Cleopatra Luxury Resort.
regarding to your comment about the wine in our ala card restaurant it's per concept and about cocktail party we send an invitations for all Guest in the hotel to attend the party to introduce the managers for them and to guest can meet each others but most of them not attend
and about the third comment in late checkout it's only for room not for al inconclusive food "& beverage it's finished at 12:00 noon , in the departure day , but in case guest didn't have his lunch in first day he can get it for free in last day ." and this information is available in reception and by tour operator . finally We would like to thank you for sharing your positive and suggestion points & feedback of your stay at The Cleopatra Luxury and your
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

We had a great time and the resort it self was very good. The biggest let down was the food. Nothing tasted nice at all. It got us all on a downer. You'll have people from the so called spa sell you spa treatments. Please be wary as they have no spa. It's just a nice looking wooden building but once inside ready for your relaxing massage you find an empty room with no facilities. If you are unfortunate enough to get a mask and massage that require a wash down you are expected to walk semi naked to the nearest shower or wash room. They will not Evan take the face mask off. I demanded a bowl of water and towel as I didn't want to walk out infront of a bunch of strangers semi naked! I was very dissapointed with the whole cleopatra spa experience and when I complained as my massage too was a rub down rather than a massage I was told we are not a spa only massage. Diabolical.

• Stayed December 2012

Been to Cleopatra Luxury Resort? Share your experiences!