My partner and I stayed in this hotel in October and enjoyed it so much that we booked back up again for January. I have stayed in many hotels with both Thomas Cook and Thomson but The Rixos wins hands down! Nothing is too much trouble here the hotel and grounds are absolutely immaculate, the staff are constantly cleaning or wiping and the bar service is professional and efficient. The food is excellent in both the Nefertiti and in the A la Carte restaurants however, the beach restaurant which becomes the seafood restaurant in the evening is fabulous as are the staff in there. Thanks to Bella in Guest Relations for dealing with our room request and providing us with a room near the beach view and we will see you again in January 2015 for two weeks this time! WELL DONE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay