My boyfriend and I spent 3 nights at this resort.
The good points are...
- Fantastic and friendly service from the restaurant /pool bar staff and the room attendants.
- There are many pool and outdoor areas to cater for couples, families and all ages and types of travellers.
- The location was 10min drive from the airport
- With 6 restaurants to choose from, there are definitely lots of variety of quality food to eat..( but be sure to book the restaurants in advance as the a la carte restaurants are well booked in advance)
- The room and bathroom are larger than normal size and comfortable.
The not so good points ...
- Harassed by the staff trying to sell additional activities such as spa, outdoor and tour excursions. I tried to politely say no, but you have to say no at least 3-4 times before they leave you alone.
- We asked to hold our luggage with reception /concierge as we had 2-3 hours before we leave for the airport... We were not expecting the luggage to be left outside reception area in the sun. So items inside suitcases melted.
- The late night entertainment on the main stages were quite loud and made it hard to sleep.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.