Just returned from our first holiday to Rixos Sharm as seasoned travellers to Egypt and having spent many hours researching the hotel prior to booking we went with very high expectations from the moment we arrived our expectations started to be exceeded upon entering the massive lobby area with the largest hanging crystal candelabra I have ever seen in my life as it’s centre piece we were met with a welcome drink and cold towels by Kelly Walmsley guest relations manager for Rixos.
As our bags were taken to our rooms Kelly kindly spent the time to orientate us around the hotel this was a fantastic gesture as the hotel is so large it saved us so much time finding our way around.
We were very lucky to be allocated a first floor junior suite in block 19 overlooking one of the many pools and the sea never have we stayed in such a large luxurious room in any hotel within Egypt is was no surprise when I found out during our stay the hotel has recently been included in the top 25 luxury class hotels by tripadvisor, the room had the largest bathroom I have ever seen a large walk in wardrobe,full daily refill to mini bar, large flat screen TV viewable from both the massive bed or the lounge area complete with three piece suite and a double balcony.
The only down side to our holiday is that we had not booked long enough to enjoy all of the hotels restaurants of which there are many from al a cart’s to buffet dining rooms and snack bars just about everywhere you turn there is a dinning option which will cater for every tast, The hotel also offers branded drinks as part of there all inclusive concept which is unheard of in Egypt.
I think photos say much more than any review can say in words so I will post some soon but as many of you will know a review goes live faster without photos in the first instance.
Finally I would like to say a big Thank you to all of the Management and Staff at this Amazing hotel for making our holiday so special Especially Mr Sami and Mr Hassan, I would love to name all of the staff who provided exceptional service during our stay but to do so would take page after page of text so just three others who’s service each day was truly first class, Our pool boy Ali, Mohamed in the Executive lounge and Ahmed in the Asian restaurant these three along with along with many other went above and beyond, I hope if managment read these reiview as I am sure they do they will pass our greatfull thanks to all.
Can’t wait to return.
John & Yvonne
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.