Just got back after spending two weeks in this hotel, it's our third time back there. Firstly our room 309 was very clean and cleaned daily to perfection... The housekeeper couldn't be friendlier and more helpful. Breakfast and lunch were ok with different dishes to choose from but dinner was poor so we ate out every night. Entertainment started too late for the children at 10pm so without that there was little to do so was in bed by 10pm. Some staff were very friendly but others were very rude but just treat them the way they treat you. Drinks in the hotel are always warm and flat. The pool was always kept clean by the recreation team and Nemo at the main pool is the friendliest person you could meet so helpful and polite ( hotel should be proud to have him on their payroll). Rooms could definitely do with some painting.
Overall definitely not a five star hotel but you get what you pay for!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oriental Resort offers a unique location facing Tiran island, where natural beauty is coupled with timeless architectural style. This elegant five star hotel is embraced by the spectacular desert land and seascape of the protected area Nabq Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Nabq Bay
- Oriental Hotel Nabq
- Oriental Resort Nabq
- Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay