I have just come back from a holiday at The Oriental in Nabq and as a repeater guest I have noticed that the standards have slipped. The rooms definately need refurbishing and so does the beach bar but theres nothing that cannot be resolved. The main reason we return to the Oriental is because of the staff. The waiters and bar staff are lovely especially Zak from the restaurant a lovely guy who was genuinely nice. However the entertainment was lacking and we especially missed JeJe from the kids club who was fantastic and made our sons holiday last October, he had fallen in love with her. Overall a good cheap and cheerful holiday and to be honest you can't go wrong with the price that you pay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oriental Resort offers a unique location facing Tiran island, where natural beauty is coupled with timeless architectural style. This elegant five star hotel is embraced by the spectacular desert land and seascape of the protected area Nabq Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Nabq Bay
- Oriental Hotel Nabq
- Oriental Resort Nabq
- Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay