I read on trip advisor some of the reports and mostly were good with some poor. Having visited the hotel on Feb 16 2013 for a week I am happy to report the hotel was very good. Good points include ; Value for money, good food with plenty of choice, good location next to the new 'Hard Rock Cafe' and 'Bus Stop' Bars (free WiFi), friendly waiters and garden staff, clean rooms (kept clean) and very nice gardens. A few bad points; free shuttle bus only runs in morning when shops are shut otherwise you pay!!!!, surly staff on hotel taxi counter, beach equipment was rather poorly maintained, generally hotel is starting to look 'tired and needs some renovation and not supplying bottled water in rooms. After checking in we did have a problem with the balcony door missing a lock but moved rooms to another which was OK.
Otherwise I would recommend this hotel as a good value for money hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Nabq Bay
- Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel
- Oriental Hotel Nabq
- Oriental Resort Nabq
- Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oriental Resort offers a unique location facing Tiran island, where natural beauty is coupled with timeless architectural style. This elegant five star hotel is embraced by the spectacular desert land and seascape of the protected area Nabq Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Oriental Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.