We stayed here as a family of 4 between 27th May - 8th June in a 2 bedroomed family room which were absolutely huge. There was a massive king size bed, and in a separate part of the room there was two single beds which was great as we could close the door in between and still watch television while the kids were asleep. Would deffo recommend paying that bit more for this room type.
The cleaners were very nice and efficient, towels changed whenever we wanted, extra bottles of water in our room when we asked. They couldn't do enough for the kids always asking what kind of animal they wanted - nice touches!
The waterpark is amazing and really made the kids holidays, 8 year old and a 6 year old they both loved it and asked if they could come again next year before we'd even left. The waiters / bar staff and all the lifeguards are so friendly, we didn't even see our towel cards until the day we left as the lifeguard took them from us and reserved our sunbed everyday. We would walk out of breakfast and straight onto the loungers. This was one of the highlights of our holiday :) just shows where been polite and actually speaking, & showing an interest in the staff gets you.
The food well personally I thought was excellent but everyone has their own preferences, a lot of people moan on here but if you are a fussy eater then why would you go All Inclusive in the first place? Salad, fresh bread, pasta, pizza, chicken, beef, there was so much choice I don't see how anyone could complain. The omelettes at breakfast were gorgeous. Special gala themed nights with Egyptian dancing while you ate was also another highlight of the holiday.
All in all it was a fabulous holiday and so much so that me and my partner are returning ourselves in three weeks time as we loved Egypt that much :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Tirana Aqua Park Resort The family paradise at the famous holiday destination Sharm el Sheikh. The Resort consists of 8 pool areas with Aqua Park and wave pool, in addition to a private Beach 800 meters away the shuttle bus each 15 minutes, family rooms with a 4-star (local rating) standard and our animation team with activities for young & old, guaranteeing that everybody will find the perfect place for a relaxing and exciting vacation. Hotel Facilities The Resort offers a 24-hours front desk, multilingual staff, express check-in/out, Guest Service Center, bell captain, limousine service, luggage room, laundry & valet service, live entertainment, beauty salon/barber, gift/souvenir shops, jewelry, internet cafe and a 24-hour on call doctor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tirana Aqua Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Tirana Aqua Park Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sunrise Tirana Aquapark Hotel
- Tirana Aqua Park Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay