This was our first trip to Egypt and selected Tamra beach Resort by reviews from trip advisor. The staff are very friendly and can't do enough to help. The grounds are beautifully kept. The food is excellent and there is plenty of choice and the bars around the hotel offer food if you prefer not to eat in the restaurant. The entertainment is mainly for the Italians but they are trying to include the English more. It would be useful if they put up the activities during the day in English as down on the beach they have lots going on but unless you happen to be there you know nothing about it. They do Yoga, aqua aerobics ,table tennis,volleyball and lots more and the childrens club co-ordinators were excellent they really engaged the chidren in lots of activities day and night. The rooms were spacious and very clean and the lad who cleaned the rooms left us a different towel sculpture everyday on the bed and even took time out to show us how to make them.
The hotel has its own beach and the fish are fantastic but they didn't offer any snorkelling/diving help.
We arranged our own travel to and from the airport and there was no problem with the taxis but use the blue and white official ones. Expect to pay 130 Egyptian pounds, they will ask for more but haggle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Luxury 4-star Tamra Beach Resort is ideal for single travelers, couples and families looking to avoid long airport transfers and for somewhere they can relax and have everything catered for without the need to leave the resort. Tamra Beach resort is in the Nabq Bay area and on the beach front only a 10-minute drive from Sharm el Sheikh International Airport. It also offers 24-hour front desk service. The Resort is mainly an Italian Club, but welcomes other nationalities. The resort is located next to Nabq National park which is known for its colourful marine life and its extraordinary Mangrove colonies. All rooms are air conditioned they also have a bathtub, Rooms have modern furnishings and come with cable TV and a safe Deposit box Free of charge. The resort offers rooms with balconies overlooking the Red Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Tamra Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamra Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Tamra Beach Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay