I stayed two separate nights at different ends of my Lindblad/National Geographic Galapagos trip. Staff got our group of 90+ in and out quickly both times. Rooms were huge, immaculate, with beautiful bathrooms (full bath tubs). I even liked the shampoo/conditional/massage bar bath soap a lot.
I think they charge for WiFi Internet but it came as part of our package and worked in common areas like the bar, as well as in room. Bar was good and their breakfast buffet at the cafe was excellent with lots of variety.
Concierge helped with taxis and restaurant recommendations outside of the hotel which I am told are good too.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Colon Guayaquil Hotel Guayaquil
- Hilton Colon Guayaquil Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Guayaquil
- Hilton Guayaquil
- Guayaquil Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in Ecuador, a strategic point of South America, just few minutes from the international airport, Hilton Colon Guayaquil provides relaxing experiences for business and leisure guests alike.Our fully renovated hotel offers comfort, world class dining, elegance, hospitality, detailed service and lot more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hilton Colon Guayaquil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.