My husband and I stayed here for two nights before Christmas, then for another two nights after Christmas. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the staff is very accommodating. The airlines lost our luggage and I told the front desk we needed to go to the airport to look for it and then we would be coming right back. Instead of calling a taxi, Hampton Inn provided free transport to and from the airport and the driver waited for us while we retrieved our suitcase. Apparently it is important in Guayaquil to avoid the wrong taxi, so they provide free pick-up and return to the airport for all guests, but they gave us more than that. Also, the breakfast buffet they offer is quite good, with an omelet bar as well as breads and pastries, fruits, cereals and juices. The hotel is right on the main street, so on New Year’s Eve we only had to walk a few blocks to reach the annual celebration. I would recommend this to either leisure or business travelers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn By Hilton Guayaquil-Downtown Hotel
- Hampton Inn By Hilton Guayaquil-Downtown Hotel Guayaquil
- Hampton Inn Guayaquil
- Guayaquil Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business-oriented hotel - Downtown, 2 mi from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn by Hilton Guayaquil-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.