“Near the park of "iguanas"” 4 of 5 stars

Clemente Ballen 406 y Chimborazo | Casilla 563, Guayaquil, Ecuador
Improve this listing
Ranked #47 of 218 Restaurants in Guayaquil
Zurich, Switzerland
“Near the park of "iguanas"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

during my trip to Guayaquil, I visited the park with a lot of "iguanas", near the church. I entered in the shopping center Unipark and fvisited a nice coffee shop, part of the Unipark Hotel.

I enjoyed a Shrimp ceviche, tipicpal Ecuadorian starter, very good at reasonable price. There was a nice looking buffet, but I decided for a meet with beans (carne asada y arroz con menestra).

In this crowdy shopping area, a nice, well mantained restaurant with good service.

Great location in the busy center city, near the "Malecon".

I was not customer of the recently renovated rooms, but I stayed there a few years ago and recommend this centric hotel of Guayaquil.

Guayaquil, Ecuador
“With friends was a very good experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

We visit four of my friends and we have a nice lunch some order corvina menestras cocolon a nice mahi mahi and some nice fresh juice the place was clean the food was in a good presentation and the service was good. I will visit again and Ill give my reviews my twitter accoun is @restaurantesEC

Guayaquil, Ecuador
“A Treat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

After 30 hours of travel, a lovely midnight Airport pick-up and an upgrade to an executive suite were very much appreciated!

Visited August 2012