• The staff was very helpful and customer satisfaction oriented: when the receptionist/manager saw that the room is not big enough for 3 adults, she offered to give us 2 separate rooms (a single and a double one) in exchange for the triple room, for the same price as we paid for the triple one.
• The room and the entire hotel are very clean and nicely decorated.
• We also received a small but very pragmatic and tasteful gift at our leaving, which reminds us about the pleasant stay in this hotel during our vacation, as well as now.
• The room was quite small for three adults and so was the bathroom. However, if you are just in transit (not too many luggages to store in the room), it is enough place to sleep.
• If you don’t have a car while you go there it will be quite difficult to visit the surroundings. The center is about 5 km away and there is not much to do around it.
• The breakfast is not a very large or sophisticated one, but from my point of view, it’s enough food for a meal. The wonderful place you serve the breakfast compensates a lot the lack of diversity in food&beverages
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 25 year old tradition of this charming and family-run hotel offers excellent service and accommodation in quadruple, triple, double and single rooms to tourists, business travelers and sport clubs. Guests of the hotel can enjoy on-site features like terrace, Wi-Fi in public areas, restaurant, smoking area, garden, pets allowed.Rooms spread over 2 floors and provide a warm atmosphere and modern comforts such as Wi-Fi, television LCD/plasma screen, satellite TV, air conditioning, shower, in room safe, refrigerator and desk. Each bathroom has toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel offers an excellent variety of recreational facilities and wellness: sauna, massage, baths in chocolate, apples, rose petals, as well as special rejuvenating beer baths in an oak vat.Sample international as well as local specialties at the sophisticated restaurant, also offering special organic menus, served by a kind and professional staff.Free private parking is provided and video-surveilled.Hotel Garten is located in a quiet and peaceful location merely 5 Km from the city center. It is also located 5 km from the E70 Motorway, half way between Zagreb and Belgrade and 90 km from the airport. Local buses stop in front of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Eko Garten reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.