“Cleanest place I have ever stayed” 5 of 5 stars

Apartments Lavanda
Zorzetti 12, Rovinj 52210, Croatia   |
Ranked #11 of 156 Specialty Lodging in Rovinj
Catania, Italy
“Cleanest place I have ever stayed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I wish that I had taken photos, but my description will have to do. The apartment has a good-sized bedroom with a large bed and a balcony with patio furniture, a furnished kitchen (refrigerator, stove, dishes, appliances), a futon in the living area, and a tub/shower combination. The apartment appears to have been recently renovated and is completely spotless. Not even the tile grout was dirty. It is hands down the cleanest place I have ever stayed- which also includes my own home. It is possible to park inside the gate next to the building. The neighborhood is residential and seems safe, and the apartment is a short walk from the old town and the sea. The wifi was only usable on the balcony, but that was fine because we only needed it to check maps and emails. The hostess was really friendly and helpful, and she lives next door, so she is close by if assistance is needed. I would happily stay here again! I would suggest asking for directions from the hostess because the iPhone GPS wasn't quite finding the street, but once we did find it, we had no problem getting back to it.
Down the road, there is a lovely park that reaches all the way to the sea. It's a lovely place for a picnic.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Families
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)

Been to Apartments Lavanda? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Apartments Lavanda

Address: Zorzetti 12, Rovinj 52210, Croatia
Location: Croatia > Istria > Rovinj
Ranked #11 of 156 Specialty Lodging in Rovinj
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Apartments Lavanda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Apartments Lavanda, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.