“Tartufo pizza is great!!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Jaokima Rakovca 42 | 52210, Rovinj, Croatia
Improve this listing
Ranked #45 of 129 Restaurants in Rovinj
Cuisines: Italian, Croatian
Description: We are in Rovinj every month from April-October and visit this restaurant at least once per trip. it is open all-year round. We have always been impressed with the food and service, and I'm surprised it's not already listed. I see it had a poor review some time ago in the forum, but this isn't representative.
Peregian Beach, Australia
“Tartufo pizza is great!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Had the tartufo pizza here it was fantastic. The Istria pizza was ok too. The pizza base was light as it should be. Service was good and staff were very friendly. Best tartufo pizza I have had outside of Umbria.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Buje, Istarska, Croatia
“Dont go there!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

We were very dissapointed by the personal and the food.
We ordered "skampi na buzaru" - shrimps on buzara sauce, wine and water.
The waitress forgot to bring the ashtray (after we asked twice) and glasses for the water, we asked to put two portions in one plate they gave us separated. But ok.. we would have forgot everything if the food would be good but they gave us this shrimps with tomato sauce on a side. It was like a pizza without bread. We eat this kind of food a lot of time in planty of restaurants so we know how it have to look and taste like. This was horrible. I went to the cheff and I said that this is not what we ordered and he said to me that I dont know what are "skampi na buzaru" and that I have to leave the restaurant. We took our stuff and left. We will not go there ever again!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Southport, United Kingdom
“Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

If you like large tasty pizzas, this is the place. Set in a back street in the town, friendly service. Spent many a happy lunch time there!

Visited June 2013
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Simple, but very tasty pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I recommend to somebody searching a simple, but very tasty pizza. The service was nice, pizza came in a few minutes, amazingly fast, wine was a good fit, so, a good eating experience. It stays open until later, once I ended up there after trying different rsstaurants near by.

Visited May 2013
Ayr, Scotland
“Great little restaurant, one street back from the seafront”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

We ate here probably on 5 nights of a 10 day stay in March 2013. We were the only tourists there, all other diners were locals. We have also dined here regularly through 2011 and 2012 monthly summer visits to Rovinj.

Great friendly service, good food, well presented, and at very reasonable cost. Service can be a bit slower when the place is busy in summer, but if you get a table outside, it's a good place to watch the world go by with a drink while you wait. Discount vouchers for regular customers.

I especially love their Pizza Calzone, the best I've had.

To find it turn up the alley at the Valalta clothes shop on the seafront.

• Visited March 2013