“My kinda place and possibly the best pizza outside of Italy!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“My kinda place and possibly the best pizza outside of Italy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Small, quaint and a little difficult to find but what a gem! Very friendly staff, excellent service although again as others considering how quiet these places are off season, wouldn've thought I wouldn't have to wait for drinks to be refreshed or orders to be placed.

The reason you go here though is the Pizza and boy is it something else! Best pizza by a coutry mile outside of Italy and I would put money on it! I ate here on a number of occasions and tried something new every evening and can recommend them all! Think my favorite was one of the chef specials, Copa if memory servies me corectly and it was amazing!

If you fancy a Pizza and only have one night to sample Pizza in Rovinj, this has to be the place! Do not accept second best as nothing else comes close and really you will regret not trying it!

Visited March 2013

• Polish first
Newcastle, Australia
“Possibly the best pizza in...the WORLD!!..sorry Italy.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Visited here s few times in as many years.
Damn amazing Pizza, truly honestly second to none I've ever had in my 35 years of life!!
Huge pizza's at great prices with the best pizza dough anywhere...if you are in Rovinj there is no doubt you must go here...that is an order! lol
I'm glad I don't live in this town cause I'd be here far too much!!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Huge, delicious pizzas in a relaxed atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

This small pizzeria is tucked away down a small cobbled street. Unfussy and laid back with a HUGE variety of pizzas. We ate here twice with our 6 month old son in tow. The staff were fun, friendly and even took our little boy off our hands and entertained him while we ate :) Having tried four of the pizzas on the menu between me & my husband I can confirm that they were all delicious, fresh, thin based and very generously sized. Great place for lunch or a more informal dinner.

Visited July 2012
Macclesfield
“A big pizza for not alot of money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

The plates at Sergio's Pizza are not big enough! The pizza was excellent and over-hanged the plate, a must.

Visited June 2012
Los Angeles
“Ummm! Great Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

We really enjoyed the pizza at Pizzaria Da Sergio. Located in the old cobblestoned area of Rovinj, it was perfect for our stay. It is very informal, but has terrific service and wonderful pizza. We ordered more pizza that we thought we would eat and ate every morsal!

Visited October 2012