“A good place for budget travelers” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #47 of 133 Restaurants in Rovinj
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Braila, Romania
“A good place for budget travelers”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

If you are on a budget this is the place where you coud eat de decent food and few drinks. Not recomanded for a romantic night out, just a family restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Ayr, Scotland
“Good restaurant away from the busy seafront”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

We ate here on about 5 consecutive nights in March 2013. We had been once before last summer, and I thought it fairly average, but that was a very busy night and the place was packed. On this last winter visit it was reasonably busy every night with locals, very few tourists, and the food and service were excellent. Really good quality food, well cooked and presented - delicious.

Easy to park just across the road, and an easy walk from the ACI marina.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Dissa”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

We were always eating here when coming to Rovinj,but last time we were sitting at the table for 25 minutes (!!!) and no one came to serve us;waiter saw us but I don't know what he was thinking. After this experience never went there again...it's a pity,the pizza was great!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Sagamore Hills, Ohio
“Very Good for the Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

We walked away at under $30. My wife had pasta with fresh mushrooms and a mixed salad with fresh greens and tomatoes. My pizza was good and better than my last pizza in Italy. Price includes a half liter of local wine.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Pecs, Hungary
“Dining at Maslina”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

This place is definately not for those who would like to eat good quality for a reasonable price.It is that kind of french fries and meat place but in a poor quality.
We have been there for a dinner and I thought we would could get a tasty local food here. As I learnt catering, I usually look for quality and something sophisticated . This place was none of them. We ordered fish soup, which in my opinion was a shame. It contained crab surimi which was overcooked, I instantly lost my apetite in a glance. Our main course was steak with baked potato, actually it was a chewy piece of anything but not steak and french fries. My daughter ate grill plate with french fries, it was also under avarege quality, they did not even served ajvar, which is a must to a grill plate in Croatia.
The only reason it is always crowded that there is no another restaurant around and in spite of the downsides the pizzas looked good, they also deliver them. So this is a place for pizza, nothing else. I was really dissapointed, my worst experience in Rovinj.

• Visited July 2012