“A must visit” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“A must visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Passing trough the harbour we decided to stop in this restaurant for dinner. It was a wery good decision.
Great service and one of the best grilled meat ever.Tasty, jjuicy and tender with some cold local beer.

Visited July 2013

• Polish first
Hong Kong, China
“First meal in Rovinj”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

It's near our apartment so we came here as our first meal in Rivinj. It was busy when we dined there and no more outdoor seats. The food is fine but a bit salty. Service is good though busy.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Budoia, Italy
“Delicious First meal in Rovinj”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We dined at Sidro our first night in Rovinj. The restaurant was discounted based on the vacation home we rented. The food definitely deserves three stars or dots. The fourth star is only given based on service. Our server was great! He suggested a great wine to match our meal. I suggest dining at Sidro for a night.

Visited June 2013
Austin, Texas
“Delicious Balkan food - great people watching”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We were curious about Balkan food, and we were so glad we tried Sidro! I had the Muckalica (pork stew), and it was delicious! Tender pork and peppers in a comforting stew that was very satisfying but not overly heavy. My friends had the cevapcici (little grilled skinless sausages) with Balkan cheese -- meaty, tender, super tasty! The people-watching and view from the outdoor seating is first rate, and we found the service to be both friendly and efficient. Definitely recommended!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Zagreb
“Unbelievable unpleasant experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I have visited this place as a part of a large group, because our tourist guide recommended it and made all of the arrangements (time, menu, price). The price was reasonable, and we thought it was like that because we were large group. It was big surprise when we realized that we got half of the portion!!! I asked politely the owner if that was mistake, or our tourist guide arranged it that way. The owner started to yell and scream at me, using pretty bad language (I am Croat so I know). I had the impression that they behaved like they made us a big favor, instead of making a nice profit on us!!! Well, this isn’t a way to treat the customer anyway. The traces of pasta with asparagus they served us were too salty and without asparagus. At the end the owner told waiter to bring to “that b….” (showing to me) an extra pancake… The only thing I could do is to publish my experience and avoid Sidro forever!!!

• Visited May 2013