Everything about the hotel was excellent - fantastic buffet food, warm and welcoming staff, great spa and pool and is in a really good location.
The only thing I would point out is that bedrooms differ greatly from room to room.
My room was comfortable, but had seen better days...
- The air-conditioner was ineffective and did not cool the room down.
- Furnishings were old and had knocks.
- Chairs were comfortable, but were old judging by the quality of the material.
- "Bath"/Shower was very odd. Instead of a full size shower or a bath, the "bath" was basically a raised seat inside the cubicle! It was also much higher than a regular bath, so getting in and out was a mission! I had to hold onto the towel rail to make sure I didn't slip - not very satisfactory.
- Some rooms, like mine, with a "sea view" offered great views of pine trees and if you lead out, you could see the Adriatic on one side and lean out even further and you could see part of the bay.
Other than the niggles with the room, I had a great stay.
To be fair, the hotel is actually due to be renovated next year, so that will be great.
- Also Known As:
- Valamar Sanfior Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, EasyToBook, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hotel & Casa Valamar Sanfior reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.