Apartments are nice and comfortable for families with older kids - I hate to spend time in tiny rooms while you are trying to relax :-). SPA area is nice - agree with comments that pool water is cold 27C is quite low for me.
Staff was very friendly and helpful. The weather during our stay was terrible, so it was very important to have their proper assistance.
- Also Known As:
- Novi Hotel Novi Vinodolski
- Novi Spa Hotel And Resort
- Novi Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NOVI SPA HOTELS & RESORT is a unique luxury car-free beach resort in Croatia where the beauties of crystal-clear Adriatic Sea and unspoiled forested mountains blend with the array of world-class amenities. Whether you are on a family holiday, spa and wellness retreat, romantic getaway, business trip or active sports’ vacation NOVI SPA HOTELS & RESORT will try to create an unforgettable experience for you. Stretching along one kilometre of coastline, on the slightly sloped terrain, almost all hotel rooms or suites and luxury apartments provide stunning panoramic sea-views from their own balconies, terraces or gardens. Beautifully appointed interiors are thoughtfully designed in empathy with its natural surroundings enriching it with the finest amenities and state-of-the-art equipment of the world’s best resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Novi Spa Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.