“Good Food at Good Price” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dublin
“Good Food at Good Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Only ate here once but was very impressed with the food. The lamb chops and the fish were both cooked really well. The restaurant was a bit quite but it was October ! Overall thought this was a really good food at a good price.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

NorthEast UK
“Great location, food ok.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Delightful location and was recommended by our Villa owner. Food was perfectly ok though not particularly special. I had a nice couple of fillets of grilled fish served on spinach and potatoes, can't remember what partner had but it was fine. Quite reasonable and we got 10% off as were staying at Villa Anka.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sussex
“DON'T GO HERE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Ordered a spring water. Waiter opened a bottle at our table. When I tasted it, I knew it wasn't spring water - very strong taste of chlorine - obviously tap water. Husband tasted it and agreed. I then noticed a label from another brand of water floating in the bottle - absolute proof that it was not a sealed bottle from the factory. When we eventually got our food after very long wait, I pointed out the problem to the waiter he just grunted - no apology or explanation. I would have like to have REPORTED THIS TO THE POLICE, but the waiter whisked away my bottle, so no proof of what he'd done.A coach party had arrived for a drinks & use of loos some time after we'd placed our order. Waiter had plenty of time to bring our food, but chose instead to stand with tray of orange juice waiting for coach to disgorge. Surly and dishonest.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Nearly Very Good but Not Quite !”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

My grilled fish was very very good but the lunch was spoiled somewhat by a very dry piece of chicken that my wife had. Great surroundings but where isn't in Cavtat??? Service was OK but a lack of enthusiasm prevailed on the part of the waiter. I noticed many of the waiters and waitresses were in their 40s and 50s in Cavtat. And they did give off a world weary attitude at times. Please do not bombard me accusing me of ageism as I am 66 yrs young!
As usual (for Cavtat) the drinks were very reasonable and the local wines are very good. Wouldn't rush back which is a shame as the place could be very good !!

Visited September 2012
cragavon
“Best food in cavtat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

went here on our first night food amazing. flavours to die for ate in it twice .try the pancakes for dessert you wont be disappointed

Visited September 2012