From the very first moment, you feel poor training and low level of service, starting from the cleanliness of the staff uniforms, the absence of welcoming staff and lobby full of smoking guests.
The room that was given to us was not clean at all, with dirty carpets, dusty rooms and even traces of dried urine on the toilets. Outdoor matresses next the villa swimming pool were completely moldy. View that we thought would be on the mountain was actually on the construction site of the Hyatt next door, full of cranes.
It seems this Pullman has been abandoned by his staff...We probably haven t been to the same hotel or I have strong doubts about the veracity of some positive comments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located adjacent to ShuHe Ancient Town and 10 minutes from downtown Lijiang and the heritage listed DaYan Ancient Town, Resort boasts beautiful, upscale design within traditional NaXi style buildings. As well as 51 spacious rooms, Resort offers 79 villas with private courtyards and mountain views, superior facilities and technology including WiFi access and connectivity panels, plus extensive conferencing facilities, a spa and lakeside dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Pullman Lijiang Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Lijiang Hotel Lijiang
- Pullman Lijiang Resort And Spa