Stayed with family for 3 nights. The hotel is located near by the Su He ancient town, beautiful place to be.
The service at the hotel is very professional and prompt. Still remember the number of staff’s name offering the very good service: Jackson, OJ from the restaurant, Miki from the reception.
Buffet breakfast at the hotel need to be improved with more verity of choices.
The SPA Suite we stay is beautiful. It has a very comfortable king bed and outdoor Jacuzzi bath. we do enjoy our stay throughout our visit and I am very satisfied with the room amenities, very environmental presentation, and high-speed Wi-Fi internet connectivity everywhere in the whole areas.
Overall a very nice time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the ethnic charm, historical milieu and architectural landscape of the Old Town of Lijiang. Located in Yunnan province, the resort is an hour's drive from the Jade Dragon Snow Mountain, a sacred sanctuary which has protected the ethnic minorities and their unique cultures since ancient times. Regarded as the Venice of the Orient with its dizzying array of water canals, quaint bridges and cobble-stoned streets, Lijiang was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Banyan Tree Lijiang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Lijiang Hotel Lijiang
- Banyan Tree Hotel Lijiang
- Lijiang Banyan Tree Hotel