“Retreat in Dali” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 1 Spas & Wellness in Dali
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer Yoga Taichi retreat in the mountain of Yunann, Yoga and trekking , yoga detox cleansing program. Also We offer you meditative walk to deepen the walk experience, to dive into your own rhythm and to open yourself to the richness of the Yunnan’, Sichuan as well as west of China, exceptional space of the surrounding mountains of the Himalaya.We offer customizable yoga and trek trips, according the time you want to allow to practice Yoga and Trek. We can organize for you daily to 10 days programs or more, in the surroundings ofYunnan,CangshanMountains andErhaiLake, around Lijiang, Shangri-La and the Tiger Leaping Gorge, themountain ofHaba, theMekong banks and many more destinations.Yunnan is the perfect places to practise Taichi, Yoga, The ancient indian and Chinese Art -tradition offers practitioners and beginners alink a wealth of health benefits, whether its relieving stress, regulating digestive systems, improving flexibility or helping you obtain a holistic level of well beings.We’ve partnered with committed professional insturctors and teachers to provide instruction to suit all levels.A Yunnan where the locals inquisitive smiles and curious greeeting will reinforce the sensation that you’ve stepped off the well worn paths of mainstream tourism.we will introduce you to a fascinating world far removed from predictable tourist sites and destinations.
Shanghai, China
“Retreat in Dali”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

My friend and me went for a long w-end to Dali and had great time, trekking, biking and learning the basic of Tai ji. We stayed in a cozy guesthouse run by a very friendly French guy.
Jolie is very flexible in arranging and sourcing teachers for any kind of activity.
Overall we had a wonderful long week end, wish it was longer
I don't recommend outdoor yoga early in the mornings of December though...

Visited December 2012

New York City, New York
“Yoga by the Lake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

My husband and I did a 2-day Yoga Retreat with Jolie and her staff. We stayed at a great hotel on the lake and did sunrise & sunset (2x a day) Yoga on her roof - beautiful setting with the lake and mountains. Jolie also took us trekking in the Cang mountain and biking through many different villages around the lake. On top of everything she provided delicious meals that met our dietary needs - we are both Vegan!
Thank you Jolie!

Visited August 2012
beijing
“two days experience in dali”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

got jolies no. from a friend i met in yangshuo, so tried to call when i was in dali. She was very friendly, the first day yoga class was arranged in a western mix with chinese style courtyard. I enjoyed very much and second day i tried the meditation class with jolie and it was very fun, and visit the yoga place by the lake, it is simple and beautiful. I definitely recommend this place by the lake if you want to have a peaceful quiet moment to relax your mind and vision.
BTW jolie is a professional treking guide if you want to arrange other activities in yunnan maybe consulting with her is a wise move!

Visited July 2012
Dublin, Ireland
3 attraction reviews
“Yoga in Dali”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

Jolie was very flexible in arranging a yoga & meditation session for us. Her english is excellent & she is always willing to help as much as possible. Thanks Jolie for a great yoga class

Visited June 2012
“Jolie's Yoga is interesting, caring, and fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

A simple phone call and Jolie met me and led me to wonderful locations for an interesting blend of eastern and western style Yoga. Nice long stretches with appropriate and caring adjustments by Jolie. Jolie's personality is wonderful as is her group of friends, who are welcoming. Being a professional river guide with upcoming trips planned to Yunnan, I will steer myself and my clients to Dali and Yoga by the Lake.