Date of Travel - Dec-1,2,3 2013
Reasons for choosing this hotel -
1. I usually book room myself and plan my trip, and itternary. So except a few hotels, rests of the hotel websites were all in Chinese.
2. Being from southern part of India, I had never felt lower temperatures (below 12 degrees). Here it was 5 to -7 Celsius. So I had very limited option of hotels which had air conditioning 24/7.
3. English - very few people speak english. So getting into a hotel where some English is understood is better.
4. Who does not know Sheraton class? I was at ease.
Room was warm and cozy. Staffs were friendly and helpful.
Some things which this hotel can improve is to provide a shuttle service to the entrance to the park, since the main source of residents is due to the existance of the park. This would greatly benefit the tourists who stay in this hotel, and also add value to the hotel.
For vegetarians - You get plain rice at the hotel, and yogurt in nearby shop. So, you can manage by bringing some GONGOORA/Pickle etc, and curd rice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Jiuzhaigou Resort is closed to world-famous Jiuzhai Valley National Park, in our mountain view resort, enjoy our warm services and convenient facilities, we build the pure holiday relaxation environment here for your cozy and natural vocation stay experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Starwood APAC, Agoda, Orbitz, Odigeo and Ctrip TA so you can book your Sheraton Jiuzhaigou Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Jiuzhaigou Hotel Jiuzhaigou County
- Jiuzhaigou County Sheraton