“Over Rated Holiday Inn” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Jarpo Villas Jiuzhaigou

Jarpo Villas Jiuzhaigou
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Jiuzhaigou County
Jarpo Villas Jiuzhaigou
You added Jarpo Villas Jiuzhaigou to your Saves list
Zhangzha Town, Jiuzhaigou County, China   |
Ranked #43 of 151 Hotels in Jiuzhaigou County
4.0 of 5 stars 5 Reviews
Calgary, Canada
“Over Rated Holiday Inn”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

We thought that this hotel is under the Holiday Inn International standard and sure we got a big surprise when we checked in our room. The lobby and the architecture of the complex are very impressive and the picture of the state room is beautiful at the time we booked this hotel.

By the time we arrived the hotel, there was a big tour also checking in at the same time. Regardless of our reservation for four rooms, we had to wait for almost two hours before we got our room key. When we walked into the room, I felt the room was dirty and the whole entire room was dark and the floor is all tiles. The grouts were piling and the bathroom was so disgusting.

As I stepped into the shower reluctantly after a long day of travelling, the corner of the shower area were dirty and developed mold. The drain cover was opened. Worse of all, the water was not drained at all. I immediately called the house cleaning to repair the drain and clean the entire room. Due to full house, we cannot change to another room. I thought that was my luck, as I called up my friends in the room, they had the same problem as well.

The food quality was good and the dinning are has a gorgeous view of the mountain. If I ever going back to this area, I would definitely not staying at this hotel. In my opinion, this hotel disgrace the name of Holiday Inn.

Room Tip: Check out other international hotel and review before you book the room.