“Ick!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Birmingham

You added Days Inn Birmingham to your Saves list
Days Inn Birmingham
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1485 Montgomery Highway, I-65 EXIT # 252, Birmingham, AL 35216 (Formerly Quality Inn)   |
Ranked #61 of 81 Hotels in Birmingham
DUGGER
“Ick!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2011

Our refrigerator had the last person's food still in it and then it didn't work. The room had dirt all along the tv stand and on the refrigerator casing. Everything was very worn and looked like a frat party had taken place. We've stayed at Quality Inn's before and had great experiences, this wasn't it! The staff was friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
qualityinnbirmingham, Webmaster at Days Inn Birmingham, responded to this review, November 30, 2011

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn for your recent stay in our area.

• Housekeeping received additional instruction in the level of cleanliness required of them as our employees.

• Maintenance was informed of the non-working refrigerator in the room assigned to you and instructed to see to its repair or replacement.

• The staff received our commendation for the courteous, helpful, friendly way in which they treated you, our valued guest.

Hotel Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2011 via mobile

I was disappointed in the hotel. The floors were dirty and the bathroom was in serious need of a deep cleaning. There is mold on the ceiling and on the walls. The shower had soap rings and something red/brown smeared in the tub. The front of the tub is black with smears. The kick board around the walls was either filthy or missing. The bed was fairly comfortable. There are coupons and stickers in the bathroom someone stuck on walls. Guess maid never looks at the mirror or behind the toilet. I don't know about breakfast yet. I'm afraid this is going on my do not stay here list.

• Stayed September 2011
qualityinnbirmingham, Webmaster at Days Inn Birmingham, responded to this review, October 14, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn for your recent stay in our area. I am sorry that you felt disappointed in what you found.

We take our reviews very seriously. I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Quality Inn. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Belfast, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2011

This is by far the worst budget hotel we have ever stayed in,it was way short of expectation levels even for a budget hotel. It was filthy,smelly and in dire need of better housekeeping staff. It appeared to be no more than a truck stop as the nice drivers powered up their vehicles at 5 AM!!! and then decided to leave at 6 AM. The whole place needs levelled!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
qualityinnbirmingham, Webmaster at Days Inn Birmingham, responded to this review, September 9, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn for your recent stay in our area. I’m sorry it wasn’t the pleasant experience you had anticipated.

• Management was approached about the possibility of having a certain parking area for trucks which would be starting up early in the morning, in order to avoid waking up fellow visitors.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2011 via mobile

This place is bad! Never been anywhere worse. I would avoid this place at all costs! I had to stay here due to no other option available. Please don't make the same mistake I did. Too many cons to list. Only pro is they allow pets.

• Stayed April 2011

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn for your recent stay in our area.

• The manager was approached with your review and a study was done to see what could be done to improve our establishment in an overall way. I’m glad that our policy of allowing pets is a plus for you.

Brentwood
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2011

I have stayed here before and came back, it is good value for the price and is located right off the interstate. Good breakfast, clean room though a little dated. Staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
daysinn_vh, Director of Sales at Days Inn Birmingham, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Thank you for taking time to let us know about our performance.We always love to serve
guests with friendly southern services.
I also would like to inform you that we are costantly updating our hotel with new things
and still give the Best Value under The SUN.
Dacula, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2011

I stayed at this hotel and I am looking back on staying there again this summer. I noticed the pool and it looks like it will make a fun day. I have to say the people working there are very friendly and helpful. Has a good location easy to get anywhere. Breakfast was great too.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking time to let us know how we are performing.We always love to serve
our guests with friendly southern services.
I would like to inform you that we are constatly updating our hotel with new improovements
so that we can provide the Best Value Under The SUN.
Traverse City, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2011

We stayed here in 2010 and it was a mess then, and when we made our reservations for this year, we forgot how bad it was. This time we intend to make a note to ourselves for future reference to avoid this place at all costs. It was undergoing much need remodeling last year and it looked pretty much the same this year (with the remodeling still ongoing). The other reviews are not exaggerated. The property really needs A LOT of work to even come up to mediocre. Avoid it like the plague--I know we will.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn for your recent stay in our area.

Thank you for giving us a review, it is very much appreciated. We have been doing an extensive amount of remodeling in order to give our valued guests the best place to
stay that we can afford.

Hotel Manager.

Been to Days Inn Birmingham? Share your experiences!