“good value” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #53 of 81 Hotels in Birmingham

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Monroeville, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I loved my stay here,was the best,there breakfasts is very organized & tasty!I really enjoyed the cleanliness of the room!A very spacious parking lot.I would stay here again!You just cant beat the free wireless internet!The manager as well the staff was very helpful at giving me directions KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
DeeDee083, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Birmingham / Vestavia, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Thank you for your review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you in the near future at Baymont Inn and Suites.

Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Baymont Inns are always the same; good customer service, good rooms. We did have a problem with one room with the shower leaking, but they immediately sent us to another room. The second room did have a few small issues; toilet was leaking/running which was easily fixed by us. The other issue was the sink faucet ran if you didn't turn it the right way. The screws on the night security lock needed to be tightened; but we're never concerned about the security lock at at Baymont. Bed was comfortable. Didn't eat breakfast, but it looked good. Coffee 24/7. We got it through the Hotel Travel/Interstate Coupon books for $50 or under. What a deal!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time in writing this review. We do sincerely apologize for your inconvenience's that occurred here at the property. I would like for you to know that management is working very closely with the Maintenance Department on updating standers and protocols that must be met in order to satisfy all of our guest needs. Again we do sincerely apologize and hope to see you in the near future.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I should have walked away when I opened the door and was overwhelmed with a perfumey smell that says "we can't make it smell clean , so we are covering up the stench". I didn't. I went ahead and stayed. I should have walked away when the heater wouldn't turn on. The friendly staff showed up and played with the cord until it came on. well, then it stopped working two hours later. I had to get up and play with the cord several times during the night in order to get it working again. I wanted water, but the drink machine wasn't working. I wanted quiet, but the couple arguing outside my door for an hour didn't think that made good sense.
Bottom line is I should have left. It was a free night and I wish I had left....

Room Tip: To choose a good room, go to another hotel.

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I found this baymont hotel

I found this Baymont Hotel at late hour driving north. I decided to stop for a rest before continuing my journey. I never had any issue concerns or problems in my night stay. The hotel was so inviting, I decided to stay another night. Check-in and check-out was quick and easy. The employees were exactly what excellent customer service representative should be. The breakfast was better than the one I prepare at home. Cleans rooms, comfortable bed and very friendly management. If in the Birmingham area again I will not stay at any other hotel.

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time in writing this review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at Baymont Inn and Suites. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Clarksville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

very pleasant stay at Baymont and will recommend hotel to family and friends. Rooms very clean and the hotel staff were very friendly. Had a very pleasant stay.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay at the Baymont Inn and Suites. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Front Desk Staff/Management

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Birmingham / Vestavia? Share your experiences!