Stayed for two nights in September. The hotel is huge and right off the Interstate. Parking was across the street on the back side of the hotel with access to the hotel from a skyway/walkway. The room (two double beds, tv, phone, clock, dresser, sofa) was standard. Beds/room were relatively comfortable. The bathroom was standard, although the tub had slow drainage. From the room, there was a nice view of the Interstate and some of downtown Birmingham. The property is across the street from the BJ Civic Center and a Subway shop (24 hour service) is conveniently located next to the property. The valets were pleasant and answered questions competently. The hallway where the room was located did have some kind of funny odor, but not too obnoxious. The hotel breakfast buffet ($14) was adequate, a bit pricey for the variety offered. The servers were pleasant and prompt. I visited the hotel gift shop and service here was pleasant as well. All in all, a nice stay.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
- Sheraton Birmingham Hotel
- Birmingham Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Birmingham Hotel has 123,000 sq ft of updated event space and is connected by skywalk to Birmingham/Jefferson Convention Complex. We're home to Birmingham's largest ballroom (25,000 sq ft). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Starwood, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Sheraton Birmingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.