We stayed at this hotel in October 2005, it is located in a quaint eclectic area called Five Points South, near to the University of Alabama, where there are good restaurants and bars. Nearby is Highland Avenue with some beatiful tree lined streets and quaint 19th Century houses.The hotel has garage parking and we had a large room with a sitting area, kitchenette and a comfortable bedroom the staff are friendly and helpful. The only downside was the poor breakfast. Birmingham and its neighbourhoods are interesting areas and the city has moved on from the bad old days of the 1960's. This city deserves a visit and this hotel is the only place to stay. Other hotels are located in the rather dull civic centre area.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Highland At 5 Points
- Highland At Five Points Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Highland at Five Points South is located just minutes/blocks from UAB and right in the center of all the fabulous restaurants (including Highland Bar & Grill, Chez FonFon, Surin, Ocean, and Twenty Six, just to name a few) and entertainment venues! It is THE place to be while in Birmingham! Just minutes from the Birmingham Courthouse, BJCC, Kirklin Clinic, UAB Highlands and shopping areas! With 63 amazing rooms and suites, with affordable rates that include breakfast and WiFi...it is your "home away from home". Call today to book your reservation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Highland at Five Points reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.