The most agrivating place I have ever stayed. You spend hours fighting for your room rate. They cannot find your reservation. They forget to give you breakfast coupons and you are barred from the restaurant. There are no available luggage carts. The maid cleans the room when you have 20 minutes to get dressed and will not leave. If I was not part of a group, I would have moved on. It is up there with going to the DMV.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Southbridge Office complex off of the Red Mountain Expressway, the Embassy Suites is the only upscale, all-suite hotel in the Birmingham area. Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and a Manager's Reception served daily. Three miles from UAB Campus, St. Vincent's Hospital, the Zoo, Botanical Gardens, Civil Rights Institute and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites Birmingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
- Birmingham Embassy Suites