My husband, adult daughter and I traveled to Birmingham to see "Wicked" at the BJCC Concert Hall so we wanted a downtown hotel. We also wanted a 2-bedroom suite so my daughter could have her own bed and bathroom, so that narrowed our hotel choices significantly. This is probably the oldest Embassy Suites we have ever stayed in, but for the most part, well kept. Our room was very spacious, but had a large conference table in the living room area with 8 large chairs around it. We kept thinking we should hold a meeting. We love the manager's free cocktail reception and hot breakfast that Embassy Suites are famous for and except for a lack of staff keeping items stocked at the breakfast, it was very good. Check-in was a breeze although the hotel appeared full or at least almost full. Everything worked in the room except one of the beside lamps had no outlet to plug it into.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Southbridge Office complex off of the Red Mountain Expressway, the Embassy Suites is the only upscale, all-suite hotel in the Birmingham area. Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and a Manager's Reception served daily. Three miles from UAB Campus, St. Vincent's Hospital, the Zoo, Botanical Gardens, Civil Rights Institute and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Birmingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
- Birmingham Embassy Suites