My wife and I stayed here for a night and we loved it. It is walking distance to restaurants and had a good breakfast. The neighborhood is ok but there is some riff raff near the food district, luckily the BB is right across from the police station. I would recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two Victorian Mansions from 1898 on the National Historic Registry offering 17 guest rooms from $99 to $159 per night plus tax; full hot cooked breakfast; daily maid service; free parking and high speed wireless internet; enjoy parlor cookies and complimentary beverages; cable TV; air conditioning; near UAB and 26 restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Cobb Lane Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cobb Lane Hotel Birmingham
- Cobb Lane Bed And Breakfast