Super nice Hampton Inn!!! Just opened a couple of months ago!!!
We had a double-queen room and it was very spacey!!! Excellent desk space. Beds were very, very comfortable with an extra quantity of pillows!!! Breakfast was superb, but they ran out of some things early. We were in town for a football game, but the place was packed with race fans at Talledega, so I'll give them a pass on running out of food items. I would highly recommend this place for anybody passing through or to spend some time as a getaway...it is located in a great part of town with lots of shopping and eating establishments around.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Birmingham i-65/Lakeshore Drive Hotel
- Hampton Inn Birmingham i-65/Lakeshore Drive Hotel Birmingham
- Hampton Inn Birmingham
- Birmingham Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel accepting reservations beginning March 2006. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.