“Second time” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #38 of 81 Hotels in Birmingham
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“Second time”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel twice now and the first time, I realized just how close to the highway it is, if your on an upper floor on the highway side I hope you like the sound of traffic. The second time I checked in I couldn't even get into my assigned room as the door lock didn't work. So I was moved to another room and come to find out that the shower had mold around the lower edge. Save yourself the trouble and pick different hotel in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thank you so much for your recent review. I understand that there were some issues that inconvenienced you particularly the disruptive noises you experienced. It is through feedback as yours that we evaluate ourselves and identify the areas where we can improve. I can assure you that your feedback has been taken into consideration and that we are actively looking at different options of better soundproofing our property. Again, I thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel and I do hope that if you are ever in town, you consider staying with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Jackson, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

I stayed at this hotel before an interview and I couldn't have asked for a better stay. The room was nice and quiet, and the location was perfect for where I was going. I would highly recommend this hotel to friends and colleagues.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
We hope your interview went well for you and would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel the Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive.
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

We have stayed at this Hampton several times on our way to Florida. We have always enjoyed it even though it is a bit higher than other Hamptons. THIS TIME it seemed the rates were extremely high for a Hampton Inn! We realized the morning we left that it was a huge college football weekend and wondered if that had caused an increase in rates.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
 We always enjoy hearing from our guests! Our pricing was in line with similar properties in this area for that weekend and we feel that we offer good value given our central location and extensive facilities. . We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to you.
deville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

as a Hilton affiliate qulity is always high. Location is always good. I travel an average of 4 days a week over a 4 state area. when there is a hilton affilate near i always book with them. I find Hamptons to be the most avalible. The staff is well trained and the uniformity of the brand is consistiant. There is never any supprises and you always know what to expect.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We would like to thank you for your loyalty to the Hilton products and especially to the Hampton brands. Also thank you for your business and for taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel the Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive. We look forward to your next visit.
Plano, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

My daughter and I recently stayed at this Hampton Inn when visiting Samford University. We got in at midnight and check-in was quick and easy. Front desk staff was very helpful in every way, especially Jessica. Room is clean, mattresses and pillows are very comfortable. My daughter loves to have a banana with breakfast - they were out our first morning but knew a shipment was coming in sometime that day. Angela who manages the hot breakfast area had bananas delivered to our room that afternoon! I felt like family and would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
 We're always looking for ways to identify star performers on our team and will share your positive review with Jessica and Angela. Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts concerning our hotel the Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive. We hope everything went well at the university and we will be seeing you again soon.
Owensboro, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great place to stay and very location, breakfast and service! Thanks for everything. I would stay here again if driving through this town. The whole family enjoyed the people and hotel. They take care of everything including early check in.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
We are happy to read your whole family enjoyed our hotel the Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive and our staff. We hope that you will allow us the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Thank you for such a nice review and for your business.
Chattanooga, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Convenient to downtown and Riverchase area. Ample parking in front of hotel. Breakfast not the best for a Hampton Inn, but okay. Limited breakfast seating. Highway noise outside of hotel but can't hear it inside.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
We are happy to read your nice review of our hotel the Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive and that you think we are convenient to the area and that it is quiet inside our hotel.
Thank you for your review and for your business.

Been to Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive? Share your experiences!