“Hampton Inn Birmingham AL, Lakeshore at I-65” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #37 of 81 Hotels in Birmingham
Austin, United States
“Hampton Inn Birmingham AL, Lakeshore at I-65”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Great Location, tucked away behind the interstate hustle, lots of restaurants, shopping and easy access, very secure area, very clean hotel. Great Staff. Excellent price, good Beds and clean linens, Wi-Fi, cable TV, fresh coffee always. well lit at night. beautiful view.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
 We are pleased to hear you enjoyed our location here at the Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive during your stay with us. Please return often!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Loved this Hotel!!! Would stay here again in a heartbeat. Plenty of shopping and eating. Having a Walmart across the street was a BIG PLUS. Fresh coffee throughout the day. Fresh baked cookies M-Th. Bed and pillows were extremely soft and comfortable!! Staff was superb!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
 Your complimentary review of our hotel is much appreciated and thank you for taking the time to compliment our staff. Please return often!
Huntsville, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Upon arriving in my room, I found the garbage not emptied, refrig not emptied from prior guest, the soap not replenished, toilet not cleaned, tub not cleaned. Each of my 3 day stay was the same way. Was scared to leave my belongings in the room during the day so I packed up everything and put in my car so the maid wouldn't go through my stuff. If she won't clean and the supervisors don't check how do I know they won't go through my stuff.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you chose our hotel during your recent stay in the area and we apologize for the housekeeping problems you experienced. Unclean rooms are not typical at our hotel and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We will make every effort to ensure our rooms meet the highest housekeeping standards and that our guests are 100% satisfied with their stay. Again, I sincerely apologize if you went through any inconveniences and I hope that next time you are in town, you give us another opportunity to provide you with the exceptional service you deserve. Thank you once again for your comments.
Birmingham, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Did not receive a wake up call after being assured I would receive one. My cell phone alarm was out of service. I was late for my next destination which was two hours away. It did not make me or my traveling companions happy. We had to rush to make our meeting in Meridian, Mississippi.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Let me begin by thanking you for choosing our hotel. We very much appreciate your business.

Please accept my apologies for the concerns that you have raised in your review. I was both surprised and deeply disappointed by your recount of your experience with us. I am so sorry that you did not receive the wake-up call you requested. This is totally unacceptable and I assure that this is very rare to happen; however, I can certainly empathize with your frustration and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you went through.

Your business is very important to us and I sincerely hope that you give us another opportunity and consider returning again.
Atlanta, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

And let me tell you why - to the right of the entrance is a plethora of choices for hot coffee, tea or even hot chocolate. I'm a huge 'mocha' person and always have to ask a hotel if they have any hot chocolate I can add to their coffee but not here. It was already out here! And with choices of creamer flavors too.

Breakfast choices were very wide and the free bottled water in the cooler in the lobby is a wonderful addition.

Room was a great size, bed super comfy. Only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is I'm sick of having feather pillows at hotels. That being said, we'd still stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
We are happy to read you enjoyed the coffee and hot chocolate while you were here at the Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive and that you will be staying with us again on your next visits to our area. Thank you for your business and for such a nice review.
Clarksville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Staff was very accomadating and the hotel was very clean . Our daughter graduated from UAB and we were in town for her graduation. The desk clerk was very nice and even though I was constantly asking for towels etc he just greeted me nicely everytime and got me what I requested. The pool was a bit cloudy, but I think it was from the heavy use earlier in the day. Overall excellent stay!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Congratulations on your daughters graduations! We are glad you had a great stay with us here at the Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive. Thank you for such a nice review.
Phenix city, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

We only had a one night stay,no complaints that would keep us from coming back. The location has stores close by and places to eat. The beds were very comfortable and I was impressed by the staff, very friendly and thats important to me.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
 Thank you for taking the time to compliment our staff and our hotel the Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive. We look forward to your next visit.

Been to Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive? Share your experiences!