Our first visit was in 2006 and we loved it. Had a great view of the pool. The last time I stayed was for business on someone else's dime. The view was lacking but the room was perfect. This time, my husband and I needed a weekend getaway and I had enough points for 2 free nights. We considered the Grand in Mobile but the restaurant was under construction so we headed north.
We arrived late but were welcomed. I had asked on the phone about an upgrade, assuming our room would be terrible since we were using points. They were full so that was fine. We were assured of a king sized bed. They guy bringing our bags in was a bit slow but very nice once he got to the car. Our room was as far away as we could get. I assumed we probably had a terrible view. The room was big, very clean and super nice. I am a germophobe and this room was perfect. The first night the room was so quiet I could not sleep well. Seriously, no sounds at all. (A geat thing to complain about!)
The next day, imagine my surprise when I saw the amazing view of the golf course! I could not have picked a better room if I had been able to choose myself. Breakfast was great, service was superb, and we had a perfect stay. You cannot go wrong by staying at Ross Bridge.
It is a little far out but worth it to me. There is a super Target about 5 miles away. The Galleria is only about 15 minutes from Ross Bridge..
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Ross Bridge Golf Hotel Birmingham
- Renaissance Ross Bridge Golf Resort And Spa
- Renaissance Ross Bridge Golf Hotel
- Renaissance Ross Bridge Resort
- Renaissance Ross Bridge Hotel
- Renaissance Birmingham
- Birmingham Renaissance
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Retreat to the beautiful rolling hills and experience one of the finest hotels in Birmingham, Alabama. Secluded from every day cares, yet close to a vibrant city, the Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa embodies comfortable sophistication and the casual elegance of a royal retreat. The plush guest rooms at this AAA Four Diamond Birmingham, AL hotel include balconies overlooking stunning grounds and a signature pool featuring enchanting waterfalls and fountains that will truly amaze you. Boasting the third-longest golf course in the world, the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail course is highlighted by sweeping majestic views of the surrounding foothills. Stimulate your senses at the lavish 12,000-square-foot European spa located inside this hotel is exclusively designed to ensure complete relaxation and tranquility. Experience this Birmingham, AL hotel’s luxury and discover a delightful escape at Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Renaissance Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.