“Average” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #495 of 830 Restaurants in Birmingham
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Good fried pickles, salty but good. All was just 'ok' and we thought a bit too pricey for what we got. It filled the empty tummy.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Needs better management to take control over all areas!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

On most of our visits here when ordering something we get told " We're out of that" and it's not even like it's late in the day to where it would be reasonable. The food is not consistent ..one time it will be good the next it will be total different. If you have something in mind you should call to make sure they have it. The workers act like you are interrupting their day and would rather be on phone or talking to people they know there. Much better Consistent BBQ restaurants are close enough by.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Birmingham, Alabama
“Will never go back!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

I placed my order at 5:50 ( it's on my ticket) It also was a call in order. They told me to be there in 15 min. I got there at 6:10. It wasn't ready. I sat there untill 6:30 then went and and told the cashier How long I had been waiting, her reply was "CAN'T YOU SEE I AM BUSY !! For the price I paid you would think the service would be better.

• Visited May 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
birmingham
“Didnt like the bar-b-q ribs”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2010

I ordered a slab of ribs from Deermans bbq and they were horrible,It was just a waist of a 20 dollar bill,The ribs had no taste at all,it just wasnt good.Iwont be eating there again!!!!!

• 1 of 5 stars Food
alabama
“Delicious Authentic BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2009

My wife and I stop at Deermans BBQ, which has moved to a new location, 2444 Palamino Lane,  the 1644 builiding is no longer there, anyway we travel through that part of birmingham every year and make it a point to stop, friendly service and EXCELLENT BBQ, we rank Deermans as one of the best BBQ restaurants we've ever tried!  Everyone should check it out!