“Simply Amazing!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 830 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Simply Amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2014

Superb service, food, and atmosphere! Simply could not get any better!! If you are in Birmingham you must eat here! And- it is healthy, fresh food on top of it!! Cannot get better than this!

Birmingham, Alabama
“First off, this is not my normal style restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

First off, this is not my normal style restaurant and I went here for a special occasion. This place is out of my comfort zone, but I will do my best to review it objectively. First off, this place is nice...perhaps fancy fits. The staff knows about their menu and makes recommendations on the food. Second, presentation of the food was excellent. The flatbread was crisp and the entrees were good as well. My only knock against the restaurant was the table we sat at (luck of the draw here). The waitress was missing for about 15 minutes. Right as the waitress of another section saw us and volunteered to take our drink order, our waitress showed up. She was missing in the back the majority of the time. I saw other wait staff going back and forth in this time. I made a reservation (probably didn't need it) and was seated promptly on arrival.

I, personally, will not return to seasons 52. It's out of my comfort zone and it didn't meet my expectation based on everyone's reviews. I don't do rabbit food; I prefer a meat and potatoes meal.
Objectively speaking, if this is your style restaurant and your style food, you can't go wrong and I do recommend it.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
birmingham, al
“Love, Love, Love”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

One of my favorite restaurants! The vegetarian sampler is incredible. The steaks are melt-in-your-mouth delicious.

Visited August 2014
Birmingham, Alabama
“Our "Go To" Restaurant in Birmingham, AL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

I know it's a chain restaurant, but believe me, it's the best restaurant you can hope for in your area. We tried it for the first time in 2013 and it blew us away - with food, service and ambiance! Since then, we've been back a number of time and will continue to go about once per month - why?....because the food is exceptional, the menus keep changing,,,,but the service remains incredible - how can wait-staff remember your names and favorites when you only go once a month?.............and they're really, really busy?..........because they CARE! We love Seasons 52 in Birmingham at the Summit - they might be a chain anywhere else, but to us, they are our restaurant of choice. If you haven't tried them already, do yourself a favor and get up-close-and-personal with the wait staff at Seasons52 @ the Summit!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Helena, Alabama
“Great food, fabulous service, fantastic setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

This is one great restaurant for a group or a couple.

Daniel was our waiter. He has the ability to be friendly, crack a great joke, and provide great service all at the same time. He made us feel welcome. He was very attentive, without becoming obtrusive. He was fabulous. He knew everything on the menu and was able to explain the details of all the items we had a wuestion about. Without a doubt, I want him as my waiter the next time I am there.

The setting and atmosphere was excellent. If you take a date, be sure to ask for a booth. They are all very intimate and provide a great ability to talk. Definitely a booth is a must for a date. The lighting is not too dark or too bright, it is just right.

The piano man, Bill, is incredibly talented. He provided great music as a background to our dinner. Definitely deserved and we provided a healthy tip.

The food is just wow. The salmon was fabulous. The lobster flat bread was super yum. The beverages were excellent. I like that they have such a diverse menu and I think there is something for everyone.

Do take a date to this restaurant and you will have a great time!