“Descent brew cool atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 29 Activities in Birmingham
Type: Breweries, Food & Drink
5 attraction reviews
“Descent brew cool atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Went here for a quick brewsky whilst waiting for the ole lady's little bro to get off work. Good brew w/ a cool unique atmosphere only wish that the barons had a game would have been even cooler

Visited November 2013

Scotts Valley
13 attraction reviews
“If you like good craft beer this is your spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

The tap room is part of the brewery. You can see the entire operation from there or you can walk around take a look since they offer tours.
The friendly brewmaid was knowledgeable about their beers and had good tasting suggestions. As an IPA fan, I had to try their IPA very good and their Snake Handler Double IPA which was even better! It was in the top 3 of 35 breweries I visited in my t week road trip--and the only one whose sticker I stuck on my Westfalia.

Beavercreek, Ohio
“Good Beer and great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Stopped in on our trip to try a few beers and check out the local downtown brewery. The atmosphere was very cool and wish we could be there at night when the bar scene is busy, but we stopped in around lunch. Very cool inside with the brewery right there. Also the beer was pretty good and we tried on of the sampling flights and had a couple pints of some of the ones we tried. Worth stopping in if you're in the area.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
17 attraction reviews
“Delicious IPA!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Broad selection of delicious craft beer to choose. My personal fav was the Snake Handler ... a double IPA with all the bitterness of my ex-wife. A great find in humble Birmingham!

Bessemer, Alabama, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Great beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

We went on a tour of the brewery and also sampled the different types of beer. I loved the pale ale. The tour guide was very helpful and explained the history of the company. I will def go back.

Visited September 2013