“I'm goin' Rogue!” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #181 of 830 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: American
“I'm goin' Rogue!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

When it comes to a bit of variety downtown on the North side, I love going Rogue! I love the bands, the bar, the food and the desserts! Great place to have fun!!

Visited June 2012

“Love this place !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

This is one of the restaurants that my husband and I go to often. The New York Strip and Rosemary Potatoes are our favorite, but this last time I tried the Panko Crusted Chicken. I have to say that it was a nice change. It is hard to get me to budge from what I am familiar with. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Also the Shrimp Corn Fritters and White Chocolate Bread Pudding are to die for !

• Visited December 2012
“Never Disappointed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I live in the loft district of Birmingham and dine and drink at Rogue regularly. Having just been with friends last week, we all commented how we are never disappointed in the beer or food choices when dining here. Always a nice mix of beers on tap (my preference) and an ever-changing "bar food" menu that is unlike any other place I have visited. And the food is done right. Not to mention the always friendly and attentive staff.

If you haven't been, give it a try. I am certain you won't be disappointed.

• Visited January 2013
“True Bar Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

This down town bar has a wonderful menu & not just bar-food. Wonderful beer selection, live music and an outdoor patio. Not just another downtown bar! Check it out!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tinley Park, Illinois
“Great atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

We stopped at the Rogue after a recommendation from our hotel. It's a very neat restaurant. Big beer menu, delicious bloody Mary's and friendly staff. We devoured the Loaded Fries, you should try them. As with most restaurants, bring a sweater, it's a little chilly inside.