“Excellent Greek Food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Birmingham, AL
“Excellent Greek Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2009

The Friday Night Special, penne pasta, romaine lettuce, grilled chicken, feta, balsamic type glaze/dressing, etc. is awesome! All their food is great, been going for almost 8 years now and is one of my favorites. Nothing fancy, but casual and laid back. Food is more than just casual though. One of my top 5 places to eat here in Bham!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Alabama
“Good food! Great takeout.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2009

Food is great!! We often get takeout from here. The food is good and the staff is always very friendly. Much better than any fast food you can get anywhere and it has to be better for you! The basil and tomato sandwich is wonderful. Try it you'll like it!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
birmingham, al/mountain brook, al
“Fantastic Food & Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2008

I love Taziki's, everytime I eat at their restaurant i have an excellent experience, the food is great!!!! and the service is the best, I mean everytime!! they greet me with a smile, and they are very polite and it's just excellent. I get to go like 2-3 times a week and the service is very fast, if i ever have to wait for my food they even offer me something to drink while I wait!! I seriously recommend this place. I love it. they're chicken feast is awesome!!

Huntsville
“Best kept secret in Bham”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2008

Taziki's has always been one of my favorite restaurants in Birmingham. I live outside of Bham and every time that I go we always have to make time for Taziki's. I recommend their chicken roll-ups, chicken sandwich, Friday and Saturday penne and balsamic special, pork and chicken feasts and the gyros. Their chicken is so flavorful and not tough! I hate tough chicken! If you love greek food...this is the place. Even if you don't like Greek food...you will love it.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love this restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2008