“Welcoming & Always Tasty” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #147 of 886 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Spanish
Birmingham, Alabama
“Welcoming & Always Tasty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I have dined at this restaurant several times over the past several months. I have enjoyed my food every time I have gone and I have ordered something different off the menu each time. It is hard to pick something you will not like. Also, the churros are an amazing treat! The staff are always very accomodating and go out of their way to please their customers.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

tennessee
“Great Hidden Gem in Hoover!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

We went to this restaurant with some friends that found it near their neighborhood. It is a small restaurant that we think does most of it's business during the weekday lunch hour. We went on a Friday night around 7:30 pm for dinner.
My husband had the tilapia platter which included a small side salad and rice for $9.00. I ordered the chicken salad on a wrap with chips and a side of parmesan fries. The wrap was $5.20 included with the chips, the side of fries came in a large basket enough for two for $1.99 including tax. They also sell beer (and I think wine).
The service was quick and friendly. All of the items our group got were fresh and crisp. The lettuce was not from a bag, but they chopped it behind the counter. The food was all good and was made and brought quickly to our table.
It's in the strip on Valleydale Road (near Indian Valley sub-division), down from the Publix. This is a great place and like the other post I hope that it makes it because I don't think they advertise it but rely on word of mouth. This is a great, new place to try with really good food, for really good prices. We all recommend it :)

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hoover, Alabama
“Yummy! Good chicken and pork. Great location. Not sure it will survive.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

We had the pork rollup and a grilled chicken salad. Food has a Cuban flair. Their specialty is rotisserie chicken which is delicious. Service was OK. This is in a great location that should be very popular but, for some reason, the location has had a revolving door of establishments and I don't see many people in there much so I wonder if it will be around long. Anyway, this was our first visit and we loved the food. Prices were good also and I will look for an opportunity to go back.

• Visited January 2013