My husband and I stayed at the Drury on our way down to Gulf Shores a few weeks ago. We checked in late, around midnight, so we had to get security to let us in. There wasn't enough parking, so we had to park at the steakhouse next door. The room was very clean and the bathroom had nice tile everywhere. The king bed was awesome. Just what we needed after a long day of driving. The breakfast was good with a lot of hot foods like eggs and bacon. The staff was very friendly as well. We didn't have time to swim, but the pool looked very clean. Overall, a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. From family fun at the Birmingham Zoo to a step back in time at the Birmingham Civil Rights Institute to fast paced action at the Talladega Superspeedway, you’ll find it all in Birmingham. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Birmingham SW reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Birmingham Sw
- Drury Inn & Suites Birmingham Sw Hotel Birmingham
- Drury Inn Birmingham
- Drury Birmingham