My husband and I stayed here. We usually stay at Hampton Inn or Homewood Suites. We decided to give this hotel a try since they told us they had free drinks for guest. The rooms were around 100 bucks a night which is what we usually pay at the other hotels. So we gave them a try. The bed covers looked cheap and dingy and the room had an odor. Honestly, the room should have been priced around 59 bucks a night. It felt dirty and nasty like we were staying at an extended stay hotel. Compared to the Hilton hotels, this hotel sucks! Will never stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. From family fun at the Birmingham Zoo to a step back in time at the Birmingham Civil Rights Institute to fast paced action at the Talladega Superspeedway, you’ll find it all in Birmingham. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Orbitz, Tingo, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Birmingham SW reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Birmingham Sw Hotel Birmingham
- Drury Inn And Suites Birmingham Sw
- Drury Inn Birmingham
- Drury Birmingham