“When Your Away From Home, You Can This Hotel Home” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   520 Wildwood Circle Drive North, Birmingham, AL 35209   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #13 of 81 Hotels in Birmingham
White House, United States
“When Your Away From Home, You Can This Hotel Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

To the traveler who might have the opportunity to visit Birmingham and all of her glory, please feel that this hotel will allow you a place to call home-from-home. I spend 95% of my time away from my own home and when I stay there, I know the staff is always happy and will do whatever it takes to make me as well. When in town, try their delicious food, see a movie and come back to a room with an awesome bed and amenities. And NO, I wasn't paid for this entry. The guys/gals are so sweet and kind.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Matthew D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham / Lakeshore Drive, responded to this review, June 22, 2014
Dear Aaron B,

I cannot express how thankful I am to receive such a great review. I will be sure to share this with my entire team. I hope you will stay with us again, we love having you here!!

AGM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Atlanta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

My 15 year old granddaughter wanted to know if everyone in Alabama was as friendly as the staff in Birmingham. Thought that was a nice compliment. We were pleased with the accommodations and refreshments in the lobby.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Matthew D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham / Lakeshore Drive, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Dear Susan W,

I can speak for my entire staff when I say how much we appreciate your granddaughter’s humbling & sincere compliment. My team takes great pride in their southern hospitality that they provide every day to our guests. We will extend a warm welcome to our property the next time you’re in Birmingham. We love having you here!

Matthew Daye
Raleigh, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

Great place to stay - you get what you pay for, room was nice and clean air was turned on so i did not walk into a hot stinky room - bed where nice and comfortable - plenty of places to eat so no need drive to fare for dinner. Hotel location was great too not to close to down town but close enough

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Matthew D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham / Lakeshore Drive, responded to this review, June 14, 2014
Dear Thomas M,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found our hotel to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. You Can Count On Us!

Matthew Daye
Madison, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Enjoyed my stay at this Hilton Garden. The location is wonderful. It is has shopping , restaurants and coffee shops nearby. The room was clean and well kept. The outside is well maintained. The staff in friendly and helpful. Well stay again when in the area.

Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Matthew D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham / Lakeshore Drive, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Dear Karen T,

I would like to thank you for the outstanding review! I will be sure to share this with my team, each department works very hard to make sure each guest has a “Perfect 10” experience. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to our property the next time you visit Birmingham. You can count on us!

Memphis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Other than the Air conditioning reverting back to heat it was a great experience. It may have been me messing it up but they reset it remotely back to A/C. Quite, very clean and nice. Staff very helpful. Check in and out was very fast. The fresh made veggie omelets in the kitchen were AWESOME!!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Matthew D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham / Lakeshore Drive, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Dear Stan B,

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate your wonderful comments. I apologize for the issue you had regarding the A/C unit and will speak with my engineering department to make sure proper preventive maintenance is taking place in our rooms. I hope you will continue to stay with us in your future visits to Birmingham, we love having you here!

Huntsville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Our stay was fine; friendly staff, clean room, fair value. There were a few controllable items that prompted the average rating. The ac fan was noisy and would not stay on long enough to act as white noise. The indoor pool was chilly compared to other Hilton stays. These are minor and not a show stopper. We would return if in the area again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Matthew D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham / Lakeshore Drive, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Dear Glenn S,

I appreciate the time you took out of your day to review our hotel. I apologize for the issues that occurred during your stay with us. I will speak with my Maintenance team to make sure they are monitoring the temperature of the pool and spa. Also, be sure they are following proper preventive maintenance procedures in all rooms. We take great pride in our guests experience and strive for nothing less than a “perfect ten!” I hope these issues don’t deter you away from the Hilton brand and you will choose our property the next time you visit Birmingham! We love having you here!

Tupleo, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

Our experience was very nice. Staff is very nice. Room was clean and breakfast was delicious. Just what I would expect from a HGI. It is located near interstate and several restaurants are within easy walk, but we drove 10 minutes into Homewood for Greek meal at Do Di Yo's. Yum. Last time we enjoyed Italian at Gianmarco's. Equally yum!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Matthew D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham / Lakeshore Drive, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Dear Candace W,

I’m glad to read that you enjoyed your time spent in Birmingham. I truly appreciate the wonderful review and will look forward to your future visits to this beautiful city!

AGM

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham / Lakeshore Drive? Share your experiences!