“Not Good” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Enterprise, Alabama
“Not Good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I had a late dinner here after checking into our hotel. This is the first Applebee's I have ever visited. My initial impression when I entered the front door, was that it was a bar that served food instead of restaurant. It was very loud. We were seated quickly and our appetizer and entrees arrived quickley. The food was not good. It didn't seem fresh. I had the Cowboy burger and my wife had the Fried Chicken salad. Her salad look very dull. She ate about half it and was not impressed. Our server never returned after she brought our drinks. Finally came back to ask if we wanted dessert. So I ended up sharing my wifes drink because went the whole meal without the server return to refill our drinks.

Clermont, Florida
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

The ribs were not that great for an applebees. The staff was friendly, the drinks were good. If you stay at the hotels nearby, you get a 10% discount!

Visited August 2012
WestBlocton
“Date Night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

My husband and I love to eat here on our date nights, however this place is also great for family dinning with children. We have never recieved a bad meal here and the service is always wonderful. Waiter/Waitress and staff members are always professional and friendly. The restaurant, tables and eating utensils are clean and the environment is comfortable. There is something on the menu for everyone. I high recommend eating here if u are every in this part of town.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Birmingham, AL
“Curbside To Go Was a Bust”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

I waited an hour after phoning in the order. When I got it, there was a burned section in my potatoe. No offer by waiter to do anything about it..not even a drink for my wait. Won't be back!

• Visited June 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Birmingham
“A typical chain”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

I typically like Applebee's but this isn't my favorite one. I visit every few months just to see if anything has changed but it stays the same - probably management. The staff is friendly but not overly friendly, the food is fair, and it's slow coming out of the kitchen.

Visited January 2012