We spend here 5 nights in September. we had a wonderful time here, but it was too quite, we were the only ones in the hotel and the service was kind of too informal. we have to ask for shampoo and toilet paper. However, Wei-wei and her family were very nice, though not too helpful to recommend and helping us arrange our activities.
They have Wi-Fi, but for some reason they turn the router off at night, so we have to ask every morning to turn it on.
It's a little further away from Yangshuo, but it's quite and the rooms with view have an amazing view. During the day the bus takes about 20min and is just Y6, but they stop running at night and the taxi ride is Y30.
Food prices are a little overprice compare to what you can find in Yangshuo (try Cloud 9 restaurant)
- Also Known As:
- Moon Hotel Yangshuo County
- Moon Resort Yangshuo County
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moon Resort family hotel is the best place in MoonHill Village to enjoy YangShuo's Countryside. Between Karst peaks and rice paddies, our 15 comfortable rooms will offers you all the modern amenities (air-conditioning, private hot shower) plus a unique view on Chinese farmer's life. Our restaurant offers local and western meal and breakfast. Other facilities includes a lush covered courtyard, a laundry and internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Yangshuo Moon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.