“Lisa Li - great guide!” 5 of 5 stars

2 Chengzhong Road, Yangshuo County 541900, China
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Day tours of Yangshuo and Guilin for individuals and families. I speak fluent English.
Bristol, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Lisa Li - great guide!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

My daughter and I had a great time with Lisa. Lisa's English is really good, she's friendly, knowledgable and resourceful. She was so helpful - making sure we had tickets to the Light Show, advising us on attractions, taking us to and from places, and understood what sort of stuff we liked doing. She organised scooters for us at short notice and took us off into the countryside so we saw a side of China off the beaten track. It was our first China trip and Lisa helped us no end. She was interesting to talk to as well about contemporary China. Thoroughly recommended!
Many thanks Lisa.

Visited May 2013

Hong Kong
“Lisa Li - amazing guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

I have now been to Yangshau twice, and Lisa is absolutely amazing as a guide. She grew up in Yangshau, knows absolutely everything about the area with regards to history, communities, culture, tours and geology. Travellers should be confident with Lisa's ability to book absolutely anything for them - from hotels, activities, restaurants travel and tours. I even went to her families farm and helped pick fruit in the moutains before eating a homely cooked traditional hotpot in their farmhouse - amazing local/traditional experience. She also speaks fluent English and really cares about your experience in Yangshau. A delightful, personal guide and somebody I would recommend over and over again to anybody. She will cater the trip to be as adventuous or relaxed as you wish.
Drop her an email, text or phone her to help make you a trip of a lifetime. Everybody should visit Yangshau and everybody should 100% use Lisa's experience.
I have travelled alot throughout the world and she is the number 1 guide. Well done Lisa and keep it up.

Visited February 2013
Hong Kong, China
4 attraction reviews
“Yangshuo and Guilin guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

For anyone traveling to Yangshuo or Guilin and needing a guide, I would highly recommend Lisa and her professional service. She is extremely knowledgable about the area, has helpful ideas to help you plan and communicates very fluently. I hired Lisa to help plan several day outings and could not have been more pleased. Whether you are an individual traveler or a group, she will take wonderful care of you. I can say, having hired more than a dozen guides in China and Asia, Lisa is one of the best and most professional.

Visited September 2012