As mentioned by others this is more like a non-cosy homestay than a hotel.
* Amazing view from most rooms.
* Family room is split in two separate parts and is fitted with 4 good beds, 2 bathrooms and a big balcony
* Friendly owners who speaks good english
* On-site bicycles good for families with children age 5 and above
* Aircon / heating is working fine
* Nice wooden floors, wooden beds.
* Good location a bit away from noisy roads etc. Continue down the main road to Yulong Scenic area.
* Room doors to the balcony are not properly fitted
* the bathroom vent had a big hole to the outside next to it letting many mosqitoes in
* absolutely no decoration of the room.
* Only 2 side-tables for 4 beds. Especially annoying in at "master bedroom" bed.
* No chairs or desk chairs or desk, no TV, no telephone. Nothing except for a much-needed mosqito repellant device.
* No baby cots available for families with small children
* No bicycles with childrens chairs (but they managed to source some from the nearby "Outside Inn" and from "Tea Cozy" who both have excellent plastic seats for small children).
* Internet cable is hanging dangling from the wall not being connected anywhere (but luckily there is WiFi).
* Knob for shower missing in one room, although hotel is less than 12 months old?!
* On balcony there is an outdoor "closet" for hanging clothes, but bamboo roof above balcony is not tight so when it is raining it gets wet.
* The hotel reception area is empty, seating for breakfast is mostly outside on poach, which gets wet due to same issues as mentioned above.
* No real room amenities (statement on Agoda.com is totally wrong)
* Room cleaning very basic. They had forgotten to close window when we came = we spent hours chasing mosqitos. At our friends they forgot to lock door after cleaning.
* No cafe, no restaurant, no place to hang out at night
* Garden not there yet - there was a strip of green grass, but most was mud or a poor parking spot.
* No facilities of any kind outside the room.
* No maps of area available.
* Nearest decent restaurant is at Outside Inn, 10 min. biking away. Same with nearest "shop".
Avoid room 402 if you wish to stay clear of mosqitos. 302 slightly better (but not a lot)
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.